“Play is often talked about as if it were a relief from serious learning. But for Children,play is serious learning. Play is really the work of childhood.”
“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.”
“Children learn as they play. Most importantly, in play children learn how to learn.”
-O. Fred Donaldson
The club has always focussed on the health of the next generation. Boosting sporting activities in the aspiring kids has been the focus of the club. The club carries out sporting activities in Cricket and Badminton for the young generation of the club.
The young generation has added several feathers to our cap.
- The club has participated in the HKCA under 11 league.
- The club has also participated in the HKCA under 13 league.
- The club also encourages young girls to play cricket.
The club started the activities in Badminton on 15th October 2016 and has got an overwhelming response from our kids.
- Around 50 kids have enrolled to play badminton. They play badminton on a regular basis.
- Coaching sessions are arranged on a regular basis, and we have recieved good response from the participants.
- The club also encourages young girls to play badminton.